COVID-19 Safety Statement
To our loyal guests and clients
We trust that you are healthy and well, following all we have experienced together during COVID 19. We will be returning to service, with a small team and reduced capacity from June 30th 2020. We look forward to welcoming you back when you are ready to travel again.
We wish to take this opportunity to re-assure you of the highest standards of safety and duty of care.
On your next journey your passengers can expect the following safety commitments:
- Sanitized vehicle daily and for every journey
- In car safety screen divider between guest and chauffeur
- Chauffeur will use gloves, mask and hand sanitizer
- Chauffeurs will go through daily temperature checks before service
- Gloves, mask and hand sanitizer will be available for all guests
- No amenities will be placed in the car in the short term
- Chauffeurs will only handle bags and wipe accordingly at passengers discretion
- A slight bow will replace handshakes for now
- Our vehicles configurations will support social distancing and the front seat will be out of use
Our business will be a different, in the short term, as we adjust to the many changes in demand for our clients in travel, events and tourism. However, we are prepared and look forward to welcoming you back when you and your guests return.